? ??????????????botanical evolution? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 380 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Red Mountains Pointe? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.5 (2 Ratings)??25 Grabs Today. 605 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

CoNgRaTs To My BeLoVeD DaugHTer..She PaSSed Her PSR..wiSh Her aLL tHe BesT iN The FuTuRe :)

Friday, June 25, 2010

officiaLLy sick.... :(

yeah..i think its tyme for me to get sick!! LOL!!

im gratefull i didnt have a lot of these sick2 things...i cant stand it..& of course nobody like to be in this condition..the last tyme i got sick was during fasting month last year..which is in august 09 if im not mistaken..i was given 3 days MC..& spend a lot of tyme on my pinky bed..i was so craving for soto..huhu cian lau d ingat2..my daughter took gud care of me..i didnt get out from the bed plg..but she kept checking me asking if im ok or not..+ she have to take care of herself..


p.s: dont stay too long sickness..ur making me so terrible..hehe

0 comments: