? ??????????????botanical evolution? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 380 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Red Mountains Pointe? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.5 (2 Ratings)??25 Grabs Today. 605 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

CoNgRaTs To My BeLoVeD DaugHTer..She PaSSed Her PSR..wiSh Her aLL tHe BesT iN The FuTuRe :)

Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 4~~




June 17th, 2010-Thursday, 6.3opm (typed as draft) -im exhausted....just got back from movie..TOY STORY WAS REALLY2 AWESOME!!! u guys should watch it..especially those who haVe KIDS laa~ ..siuk berabishly!!..Its really worth every penny..me & daughter ..we keep talking abt it on our way home..

my day is fully occupied today..since we have it all planned, pagi tadi sudah ke shahbandar..then we went to tutong directly after shahbandar..of course mandi apa lu plg..hehe..went for our lunch rah KK Koya..then ke TAMU TUTONG..its my 1st tyme there..we were back from ttg ard 2pm..then sambung g ke mall for our movie..

..im gonna sleep now..i hope i will be asleep until tommorrow morning..my daughter is going out for dinner with my sis & bros..

p.s: Im awaKe at ard 9pm tadi & havent been abLe to fall back asleep till the moment i post this..i was hungry & went to buy TUNKING at JP with my sis & daughter.. he he he.. that maKe me FULL enough to go to sleep..so i guess..i wont be sleeping at least after 3am..gud Luck TcherSara..meliat kipas pusing2..ha ha ha

anyway..TOY STORY 3 really made my day...love all the character in the moVie..BUT satu saja i dont like!! y does the BAD TOY have to be PINK.. :(



0 comments: