? ??????????????botanical evolution? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 380 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Red Mountains Pointe? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.5 (2 Ratings)??25 Grabs Today. 605 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

CoNgRaTs To My BeLoVeD DaugHTer..She PaSSed Her PSR..wiSh Her aLL tHe BesT iN The FuTuRe :)

Monday, June 14, 2010

My HoLidaY BeGiNssss~




so, i have the whole week off..14th-19th June, 2010..these are the unplanned activities..which mostly come spontaneously..hehe

  • nail art with my sis in law,
  • playing card with my niece Dania..includes beSam~ & becHoose!!!haha..that was FUN!!
  • You Tube-ing with my dania..cartoon movies,
  • ice-cream with the kids..
Note: my only daughter have been sleeping over at bro mamat's place since the school holiday begins..by using the power word, Nenek suruh..i find myself giving her permission to do so..because i was still working on the 1st week..nothing much i can do to be with her..but it still goes on until now..im still sleeping alone at home..eventh0 im always home now :s

DAY 1-SWIMMING WITH THE KIDS


This had been one of a MUST activity during school ...my kidz love to swim..& me love BERANDAM (sal nda pandai swimming..hehe). I did plan with my colleagues jua to go swimming..but then..my sis inlaw told me that stadium & anggerik swimming pool are currently closed. So, when ibu danyel offered us to join she & her frens today..i directly agreed..

Venue: Jerudong Polo Club..
dress code: swimming suits / white sleeveless or t.shirts & tights
entrance Fees: $3.00 / Free for those who dont swim

we were suppose to wait for ibu danyel & the gangs at the parking area before we went in. BUT, since my daughter've been there before + we were so excited, we decided not to wait. There we are banging directly to the counter..doesnt expecting we're gonna get an unpleasant welcome..he he he..she did ask "kan bhapa kita?" so..i said we wanna go swimming..then all of the sudden with that unpleasant look she ASKED "tau kita dress code d swimming pool?" ..with that look, i can barely speak..she explain the dress code that i've mention above..with her unfriendly & not helping way~

I was a bit pissed off..not because of i didnt PASSED the dress code..but by the way i was told..Freaky~~i really wanna get out from there..thinking of its gonna be the 1st & the last tyme i wanna step my foot there. BUT my daughter still insist on going swimming coz she got her white sleeveless in her bag..lucky her..

to make it short..i just want my kids to enjoy their holiday..so, i try to cool myself down saja.. + my sis inlaw suggested we drive back home to get some white shirts..which we did..with a lots of unsatisfy complains th0..akhirnya, i had fun because i was with my beloved kids..not really because of the place lah~ -peace-

0 comments: