? ??????????????botanical evolution? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 380 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Red Mountains Pointe? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.5 (2 Ratings)??25 Grabs Today. 605 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

CoNgRaTs To My BeLoVeD DaugHTer..She PaSSed Her PSR..wiSh Her aLL tHe BesT iN The FuTuRe :)

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 2~

Tuesday 9.40pm, Mall gdg cinema: a DATE with LAGENDA BUDAK SETAN

Finally, i gotta watch the movie..& as planned..did it alone :) . it was a last minute plan..i was so damn bored. Been calling Qlap & gdg cinema since the afternoon..but couldnt get trU. I nearly gave up..at 8pm..finally (again) the mall cinema's line rang!! yesss!! when i made my ticket reservation.."untuk brapa urg?" i said.."errr..sorang sja.." he he he

I didnt expect that THE gdg MALL will be crowded on weekdays..at that hour. I drove from home at 9.00pm, eventho i was told to get the tickets 30 mins before the show. When i got there, my ticket booking was already cancelled but since i was gonna watch alone..there are lots of single seats available..he he he

anyway..i enjoyed reading the book better than watching the movie..but it doesnt mean that i regret watching it laaa.. :) especially when this is my 1st tyme i had the tyme to myself..i kinda enjoy what i did last nite.. he he he

On my way back home, there was a roadblock & again it was my 1st experience..luckily i was wearing my safety belt (which i always forgot to wear=gud instinct :p). Last but Not least..thanks to my daughter, for being understanding letting ur beloved ummi ane went out by her own to watch the movie..+ sis cah for that cadbury hazelnut bar which i bring along..for my snacks whyle watching the movie ;)

TuesDay PM: ShahBandar...

as usual with my sis cah~


TuesdaY AM: LeT's dRaw WitH my Niece DaNia..

I love spending my time with dania, my 3 years old niece nowadays..Today she came again during lunch..she made my day..i love to tease her..she's so huggable & kissable..not like my 12 yrs old daughter anymore :p but i understand her growing progress laa ..my 1 & only daughter is now in her own world..TEEN WORLD..so i should give her sum space to enjoy it jua..f only my baby is here..i will be so busy..i wont even remember how lonely i am x eh.. he he he..if only~

AM directLy bangun2 tdo: My aPPoinTmenT at RIPAS...



was accompany by my daughter & my elder sis..



another blood test... *sigh*

next appointment will be on 07th July, 2010



0 comments: