? ??????????????botanical evolution? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 380 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Red Mountains Pointe? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.5 (2 Ratings)??25 Grabs Today. 605 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

CoNgRaTs To My BeLoVeD DaugHTer..She PaSSed Her PSR..wiSh Her aLL tHe BesT iN The FuTuRe :)

Thursday, July 1, 2010

KTM MoMeNt0~



i think it was on Tuesday, 29th June, 2010..yes yes..cause yesterday i started my activity to shahbandar back..hehe..its nearly A WEEK i didnt get to do my SWEATING session..5 days to be exact..but still its the longest holiday and honestly..its kinda hard to start back..BUT..luckily..still had a lil spirit..dont wanna WASTE what i've done for quite a whyle..which is since 17/10/09 i spent my evening going to shahbandar hiking & jogging + sumtyme to other places like Tasek, JP, sTadium..& so far got rid of 12kg..alhamdulillah~ eventho i couldnt manage to loose another kgs for abt 4 months period..but at least i cud maintain my weight..at least i didnt have to unpack all my old clothings that i've tossed away to the store..i really dont wanna do that..

so..here, this is what i did before saying farewell to my sweating holiday directly after i fetch my daughter..EARLY dinner at KTM..known for their MEE..this restaurant was introduced by my sis ryna..i remember..the 1st menu that i tried was KOLO MEE which was superb..the best i've ever tasted laaa..but now i prefer KOLO MEE PO WANTAN..sha2 pon..hehe..My daughter's Favs are KOLO MEE + SPECIAL TEA C....that day i try their NASI AYAM ..yum yum..not bad!

p.s: The Burn & Li ZaH family was There jua that day..yth happening sikit the CLICK2 :D

0 comments: