? ??????????????botanical evolution? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 380 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Red Mountains Pointe? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.5 (2 Ratings)??25 Grabs Today. 605 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

CoNgRaTs To My BeLoVeD DaugHTer..She PaSSed Her PSR..wiSh Her aLL tHe BesT iN The FuTuRe :)

Monday, July 19, 2010

15th July, 2010


Its OUR MAJESTY 64th birthday celebration. .

I didnt plan on going anywhere that day...i have to say i dont really Fancy DRIVING especially in TRAFFIC JAMS or CROWDS..even worst the difficulties to find car park..& not to forget how far im gonna walk from it..hehehe (too much excuses..i kn0 :) )



But that day..my sis & boyfie offered US to join them. Thinking of how excited my daughter was..(eventho she's ok were not going that nite) + im not gonna drive..so i dragged myself to go..



oK lah~ to spend time with all of them..but actually i got dizzy seeing LOTS of ppl in town..i was so hungry..but i find it hard to find what i wanna have for my dinner eventho there's LOTS of food available..which ends me up with NASI KATOK!! lol..

bTw pics for this post, i've downloaded them from my sis & bro's FB.. i didnt took pics that nite coz i feel UNCOMFORTABLE..hehe..




0 comments: