? ??????????????botanical evolution? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 380 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Red Mountains Pointe? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.5 (2 Ratings)??25 Grabs Today. 605 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

CoNgRaTs To My BeLoVeD DaugHTer..She PaSSed Her PSR..wiSh Her aLL tHe BesT iN The FuTuRe :)

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

GraDuaTioN FeVer~


My doTer will be haViNg her graduation on this suNday 22nd November, 2009..Farewell to Seri Mulia Sarjana SchooL..which have given her a lot of motivation for the past few year..i kNo u love the school so much Leya ..so do i..but saYYidina Hassan wont be That bad ok? im sure she'll enjoy her secondary years there..i always hope the best for her ;) .. I miss graduation ceremony..I was usually always busy during this time for 9 years being a tcher..hehe..i remember when my doter graduatte her Pre school at Al-Falaah scHool..i didnt gotta see her on stage concentrrate-ly ..i was busy with my own student...but now..things change.. yesterday, during my doter's graduation rehearsal..i gotta sit in the front row..enjoying.. everything that happened..i gotta take her pics..n feel the excitements..i came as a guest not an employee as usual..hehe..but i still mish being a tcher..haha..majal..gotta meet my old frens..the tchers..tell them that i missed teaching a lot..hehe..
  • Ok..looKing foward for the actual day..im confident that Seri Mulia Sarjana's student will give the best performance!! Their graduatian ceremony always BLAST!! so sad that this is the last year for my leya there..

0 comments: